1. When women achieve higher level of success or leadership they feel they must support other women and share their knowledge because of the huge challenges that they faced while climbing up the leadership game. 2. Women are more likely than ever before, to bring other women along with their success, because they know they need to encourage and empower other women. Cultural evolution is an evolutionary theory of social change hence teaching, imitation and other forms of social transmission are so important.
Campion is known for as a groundbreaking female director and is currently the only woman to be nominated twice for Academy Award for Best Director (winning once), and is the first female filmmaker to receive the Palme d'Or for The Piano (1993) which also won her the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. She also made history at the 94th Academy Awards when she won Best Director for The Power of the Dog (2021), making her the first woman to win Academy Awards for both directing and screenwriting, and the first woman without winning the Best Picture.
3. Women support other women because they feel a sense of duty that other women should not need to struggle as they did? The notion, it was tough for me so you should NOT need to face the same challenges, making life a little bit easier for our daughters and sisters, by support schemes and community groups.
4. Historically, patriarchy has manifested itself in the social, legal, political, religious, and economic organization of a range of different cultures. Patriarchal system has become so embedded within our subconscious, we are only waking up to the realisation that we still observe this in society today, in the workplace. An unconscious black spot perhaps still exists in the workplace culture, and women helping women is a sign of strength in a masculine led workplace environment.
5. There are women with knowledge and potential to a make huge change or even marginal change, so let's find the women of achievement, highlight their 'achievement', and knock on their door for support, and let us hope that the door is opened.
6. I would really like to hear from your own experiences whether good or bad in relation to this topic. I am doing some research on this topic. Let's share our understanding for the next generation.
P.S. We LOVE your comments what is your favourite women achievement story and what was the content?
Join us by subscribing to DarlyVision Productions!!
We value your support!